> Halaasz Saandor <h...@tbbs.net> hat am 9. Februar 2019 um 10:01 geschrieben:
>

> 2019/02/08 10:32 ... Walter Harms:
> > Hello list,
> > i run into an unexpected problem with mysqldump:
> >
> > mysqldump --version
> > mysqldump  Ver 8.0.12 for Linux on x86_64 (MySQL Community Server - GPL)
> >

> > when i try it results in:
> > mysqldump: Error: 'Lost connection to MySQL server during query' when trying
> > dump tablespaces
> > mysqldump: Couldn't execute 'SHOW VARIABLES LIKE 'ndbinfo\_version'': MySQL
> > server has gone away (2006)
>
> I regulary hav this problem with the command-line client (mysql.exe) and
> when I asked R H gave this answer (and with the command-line client it
> is much less imporant):

I do not thing so,
it is onvoius that the sql statement i postet is rediciusly slow, causing
mysqldump to terminate the connection. What anoys me most is the fact that
the result is empty. So i could remove it from the code, but i have no idea
about the consequences.

NTL i will try max_allowed_packet and see what will happen.

re,
 wh