Harald,

I tested the below with 3.23.48, and it worked ok.

Could it be that you have not used DROP TABLE or DROP DATABASE to remove
InnoDB tables? Then the internal data dictionary may be out-of-sync from the
.frm files of your tables.

Please use innodb_table_monitor (section 9.1 in
http://www.innodb.com/ibman.html ) to print the contents of the internal
data dictionary, and compare it to the .frm files you have for the tables.
Please send the output to the mailing list.

Best regards,

Heikki Tuuri
Innobase Oy
---