Hi Paul,

Was the table01 created before you did the new settings and restart the service?
Because if yes, youhave to recreate the table or rebuild the indexes.
Anyway, I don't really know how chinese double-byte character representation works. Fortunately the Hungarian language uses the latin characters. In spite of this I have problems with sorting Hungarian strings also. :-)

Good luck,
Daniel