Dobrư den,
quarta-feira, 30 de outubro de 2002, 13:09:01, napsal jste:

EE> Alexander,
EE> Wednesday, October 30, 2002, 1:40:11 PM, you wrote:

AB>> I would like to know, how can I start a new transaction using InnoDB Tables?

EE> Use BEGIN statement:
EE>     http://www.mysql.com/doc/en/COMMIT.html

EE> Don't forget to SET AUTOCOMMIT=0;

What is the diference of SET AUTOCOMMIT=0;

and set BEGIN; ?

If I start the transaction with "BEGIN" and without "SET AUTOCOMMIT=0" what will
happen ?

what is the diference ?

  ++  Dyego Souza do Carmo   ++           Dep. Desenvolvimento
                 E S C R I B A   I N F O R M A T I C A
The only stupid question is the unasked one (somewhere in Linux's HowTo)
Linux registred user : #230601
--
$ look into "my eyes"
look: cannot open my eyes