HP,

     Lets take the easier route. nsclient++ (http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=131326) added checks for Filesize since this thread started.
     checkout http://nscplus.medin.name/index.php/CheckFileSize

Hope this is helpful,

     Bill

On 2/14/06, HP Geeza <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Bill,

Im still confused as to what i need to do/run on the nagios server....and
then how that in turn can send an alert if the value returned by the .bat
file is over say 500MB?

I've installed nsclient++ on the remote windows server....and in NSC.ini ive
got:
command[check_cmd]=D:\hello.cmd

hello.cmd contains:
@echo off
echo hello world.
exit 1

now using this as an example im wondering what i need to do/run from the
nagios server inorder to check if the value returned by hello.cmd is "hellow
world" and if so have a status of ok.

sorry to bother you...but i i could really do with the help!