Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Im Auftrag von [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 23. Februar 2006 14:24
An: Mrutyunjaya Dash
Cc: nagios-users@lists.sourceforge.net; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: Re: [Nagios-users] Monitoring solaris server without installing any plugin

I wrote a lot of my plugins to run commands through an RSA ssh connection from my Nagios machine to other machines. This way there is no code on the monitored machine.
Joe Petrucci
Office: 704-383-6089
Cell : 724-462-0443

"Mrutyunjaya Dash" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

02/23/2006 08:18 AM

<nagios-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
cc
Subject
[Nagios-users] Monitoring solaris server without installing  any         plugin

Hi List,

I want to monitor few of the Solaris machines, but those all are production servers and they don't have any compiler installed on it. Is there any way to monitor the services without installing any software on the machine? If any of you have come across of the same kind of situation and found the solution for this, then please provide the information regarding this.

Regards,

Mrutyunjaya Dash

IT Engineer

Juniper Networks Pvt Ltd.