Joe Jackson wrote:
Guys,
  I am using send mail, what must i do to configure send mail......Never
delt with it before.

On 2/24/06, jeff vier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Fri, 2006-02-24 at 15:30 -0600, Joe Jackson wrote:
Jeff,
  What i mean is that, Nagios will send mail to my internal Exchange
address, however it wont send to any address outside of my internal
domain.

If nagios is sending okay to an internal exchange address, then sendmail on the nagios box is already working fine, which would be expected in an out of the box install of sendmail. The problem is that exchange isn't allowing the nagios box to relay. You have to tell exchange that it should allow the nagios box to relay. If you don't know how to do that, perhaps you should just create an alias on exchange that goes to your external notification address.
Ken

your mail server has to allow relaying from your Nagios server.