Somebody please fix their procmail rules, you're sending nagios-users
email signatures to Razor2 as spam.

HHJkOE8_FYHqGUDD4cWpWO_fB8MA, ep4: 7542-10 1.2 e8: 2z1OXlWFXe8A 1.3 e4:
y1cOh5Qs3lNbsbJ4FwaOXyGXwK8A, ep4: 7542-10 1.3 e8: FP58Ms26dGkA

-david

--
Linux: freedom to build is good
Please top-post and trim when replying to my messages. I most often read mail

VERY NOT-IMPORTANT NOT-LEGAL NOTICES:
Recalling a message does in no way delete it from my computer.  Rather, it
brings attention to your original email and recalling it causes me to search
for a reason to find embarrassment.  Please don't send message recall messages.
 It's silly and obnoxious and wastes even more bandwidth and patience.

Regardless of what legal message you append to your email message, I am not
obligated or constrained in any way shape or form. If I feel like printing it
outand taping it up at the local gym, or mass mailing it to 15,000 people, I
will.  I feel especially inclined to do so the longer your "legal" advisory is.
 Such notices are unenforceable and do not protect you or your company from
things you say, or things others do with the email.

"Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of
Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined, imprisoned; yet we have not
advancedone inch towards uniformity. What has been the effect of coercion? To
make half the world fools, and the other half hypocrites." --Thomas Jefferson

This message is confidential to the Internet at large, unless otherwise
indicated or apparent from its nature. It may not be reproduced on Mars unless
it has previously been printed on Uranus. This message is directed to the
intended recipient only (usually everyone, but sometimes nobody and once in a
blue moon, just somebody), who may be readily determined by the sender of this
message and its contents. This email message (including any attachments) is not
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may or may not contain
confidential, proprietary and privileged information. It may include sarcastic
holier than tho content.  If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to
the intended recipient: (a) any dissemination or copying of this message is
strictly prohibited unless you feel otherwise; and (b) immediately notify the
sender by return message (but only if the sun has gone black) and destroy any
copies of this message in any form (electronic, paper or carved in stone) that
you have. Please destroy by smashing your computer with a 21lb sledge hammer
approximately 17 times to ensure destruction of your system. Any unauthorized
review, use, disclosure or distribution is most assuredly not prohibited and
you will not IMMEDIATELY be PROSECUTED to the fullest ... or emptiest ...
extent of the law. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately
notify some random person of your age, sex, and location and your undying
desire to fornicate with them by email and destroy all copies of the original
message if you sent it to an underage person.  Oh, and definitely don't tell me
about it. The delivery of this message and its information is neither intended
to be nor constitutes a disclosure or waiver of any trade secrets, intellectual
property, attorney work product, or attorney-client communications. If you
happen to be a corporation that uses lawyer-think-speak-asinine-thoughts well
then please sit your ass back down and we will promptly ignore the hell out of
you and your disclaimers.  Wait, no we won't.  We have this urgent primal need
to publicly make fun of you, and then we'll repost your message in blazing full
frontal nudity across the internet. The authority of the individual sending
this message to legally bind any entity is neither apparent nor implied, and
must be independently verified - uh ... duh? Isn't that obvious?  Of course
not.  Only people with intelligence recognize such simple facts. Thank you for
standing in the back yard and whining your ass off holding up tiny little
posters forbidding mosquitoes from biting you.  Does a whole hell of a lot of
good.  Right?  Yeah, you keep up with the delusions.  Keeping up with the Jones
is good after all.  Holy hell Batman sleeps with Robin -- This disclaimer is
short!