Ah, yes.  That would be the danger of using a GUI, I suppose.  You're
absolutely correct, I clicked on the wrong one when setting these up.
Confusing everyone else was just a fun side-effect.  That being said,
I went ahead and changed those so they match up, but I'm still seeing
strange behavior.  The index service is next scheduled at 1:00am, and
the lateindex service is next scheduled at 8:45am (it's 8:40am now
here).  I would have expected those services to be properly
rescheduled to basically the exact opposite.  The lateindex should be
1:00am and the index service should be the currently running service.
And yes, I did check to make sure that the index service is running
the correct service template and vice versa :)  Do I need to do
something to reset the scheduler over then a reload?

Andrew