Assaf Flatto wrote:
>>> event_broker_options=-1
>>> broker_module=/usr/local/nagios/bin/ndomod-3x.o
>>>

>> Is it better if you disable the event broker? If so, search the archives for
>> information about it and database tuning. There has been somewhat recent
>> discussion about higher latency as the database grows in size.
>>

> I was part of that thread , and i can not remove it since  we need it
> for the nagviz .
>
>>> process_performance_data=1
>>> host_perfdata_command=process-host-perfdata
>>> service_perfdata_command=process-service-perfdata
>>>

>> Is it better if you disable this? If so, see if there's any performance
>> tuning information for the addon you are using.
>>

> Again - needed for pnp4nagios  we use for our graphs.
>
>>> enable_environment_macros=1
>>>

>> Disable this if you are not explicitly using it. Chances are very high that
>> you are not.
>>

> That hit the spot right one .
> Active Service Latency:                 5.034 / 462.816 / 197.907 sec
>  and dropping
>
> Thanks Marc.

Guess my joy was too pre mature , after the change it dropped all the
way to 170 sec and then started climbing back up , not again it stands on

Active Service Latency:                 5.679 / 441.738 / 384.102 sec

I have removed the ndo broker  and that helped by lowering the latency to
Active Service Latency:                0.129 / 441.738 / 268.447 sec

It does mean i will lose the nagviz and the nagiosBP plugin .

but for now it will have to do

--
Never,Ever Cut A Deal With a Dragon