Hi,

We are using NagiosXI, but still we prefer to do most of the things from CLI.
Most often we are adding or removing some service from a no. of files and again
we need to import these modified files into DB using NagiosXI UI. Its very
difficult to search and import a large no. of these files using UI. Is there
any way i can import these modified files into NagiosXI DB from command line
without using NagiosXI User Interface.

Thanks,
Manish Kumar,
Mahindra Satyam, Tools Team

DISCLAIMER:
intended recipient/s and may contain material that is CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVATE
COMPANY INFORMATION. Any review or reliance by others or copying or
STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by email and delete all copies; your cooperation in this regard is
appreciated.