Hi Folks,

I have two nagios boxes, one production and one planned to be a proper failover
box.

If I configure NSCA, as suggested in the docs I've read so far, do I put the
send_nsca daemon on the production box so that it sends passive check results
to the failover box ?

Thanks,
Deborah

solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.  If
you are not the intended recipient, please delete this e-mail immediately.  Any
unauthorised distribution or copying is strictly prohibited.

Whilst Kognitio endeavours to prevent the transmission of viruses via e-mail,
we cannot guarantee that any e-mail or attachment is free from computer viruses
and you are strongly advised to undertake your own anti-virus precautions.
Kognitio grants no warranties regarding performance, use or quality of any
e-mail or attachment and undertakes no liability for loss or damage, howsoever
caused.