On 27/08/2013 07:51, bharat Varandani wrote:

My new issue is i want to configure Email notification in nagios that very useful for me and my company..I want if any HOST, PRINTER,SWITCH is goes down i will get any notification in my email address..That is possible if yes so please help my configure this point ASAP.

"ASAP" and "free community support" are not really compatible terms. If you had a contract with me, and I had an obligation to help you then "ASAP" might have a meaning here.

--
Regards,

Giles Coochey, CCNP, CCNA, CCNAS
NetSecSpec Ltd