Hello
I have a system running (proprietary OS) for which I have no information except
that there is an SNMP client (no MIB, OID, etc.)
Can I use NAGIOS to recover what is available?
Then I can tailor my SNMP gets.
Regards
Paul

Disclaimer: This e-mail (and any attachments to it) is confidential and
intended solely for the named person/s to whom it is addressed. If you are not
an intended recipient, please notify us immediately and delete the email from
your system. Any review, dissemination or other use of it in these
circumstances is prohibited.