Thanks Melody and Marsha,

The cracks are across from side to side almost at the smile line, more
to the free edge than back deeper into the nail.

I just put a tip on her this week for the first time. I prefer to sculpt
but she wanted a tip this time so I thought we'd try.

I'll put it on thicker across the stress area. If I remember the Brisa
info guide that came with the system, this cracking is in the
literature. It seems to me it has something to do with improper
balance... (I'm still looking for my info from the class.)

She does have really rounded nails... almost if you let it grow out it
would curl right around to the underside of her finger within a month or
so.  These seem to be the problem nails. The rest of the set is fine, no
cracking or lifting. These nails are not quite as curved as the others...

Thanks again.....

Roxanne