I found a new place to work!!

It's a booth rental. (actually it's a little room but lovely). It's $25 per day
which is not so bad... but I really like the owner. She's a stylist had many
shops been in the business for many years and is all about education, customer
service and being professional!!!!! I can't even tell you how good that makes
me feel!!

Anyway, It's very close to the other salon which hopefully means I'll retain a
few of my clients. Now... how do I make the transition?

Any thoughts would be helpful...

Thanks so much!!
Roxanne (who is SO excited! why... I could pee my pants!!)