From: Sherry A Hubbard <nailsbyshe...@insightbb.com>
Subject: NailTech:: Re: Have to get some opinions, please!
To: NailTech@googlegroups.com
Date: Tuesday, April 7, 2009, 9:13 PM

Start looking Michelle.  If you are on commission, what do you get for for the
58%?? Do you have to
supply product?  Do you have a key to the place?  Does someone else book your
appointments?
Do you get commission on retail?    Read your state's law on what constitutes
an independent contractor, as you will be responsible for your own taxes.  Why
42%?
Sherry H