HAHAHAHAHA What clients? There aren't any. She hasn't had anyone come in the
door for a month now and it's a good location.

--- On Wed, 5/6/09, Melody C Montgomery <mcmontgom...@suddenlink.net> wrote:

From: Melody C Montgomery <mcmontgom...@suddenlink.net>
Subject: NailTech:: Re: Gotta Vent
To: NailTech@googlegroups.com
Date: Wednesday, May 6, 2009, 7:14 AM

Poor Michelle….. you
poor thing…. I so hate that for you as I have been there myself… As much as I
would say to you “GO INDEPENDENT”….. worst case scenario:
take another commissioned position SOME WHERE ELSE!  I am so sorry this has
happened to you… but be
sure to get contact information on every client you work on before you go! LOL

Melody Montgomery