radical and solar nail are the same. its called radical solar nail.

--- On Wed, 9/30/09, Debbie Doerrlamm <sa...@beautytech.com> wrote:

From: Debbie Doerrlamm <sa...@beautytech.com>
Subject: NailTech:: Re: Newbie needing some help
To: nailtech@googlegroups.com
Date: Wednesday, September 30, 2009, 9:17 PM

Welcome to our world :)

If I remember my basics.. Moxie is a little faster set.. retention, a
slower set, can be used without primer or with for the problem
children..solar is the original.. was there no radical also?? that is
also a slower set and needs primer (as does moxie).. I would stick with
retention or radical until you prefect your skills some what..

Us old folk also think it's important to learn one product before you go
jumping around..  also at some point you will find a product that
works WITH you not against you.. take a product related class or get a
DVD... learn the system start to finish..

Debbie