Thanks Lynette

--- On Fri, 10/2/09, lynnett...@tmo.blackberry.net
<lynnett...@tmo.blackberry.net> wrote:

From: lynnett...@tmo.blackberry.net <lynnett...@tmo.blackberry.net>
Subject: NailTech:: Re: Need info
To: nailtech@googlegroups.com
Date: Friday, October 2, 2009, 11:25 AM

   Michelle,
Beautytech.com has great info as do Nails and Nailpro sites.
Be very careful about explaining about MMA and nss places. NSS could also be
the upscale salon that everyone raves about and they could be using name brand
products and not MMA.
Just some food for thought.
Buenos dias,
LynnetteSent via BlackBerry from T-MobileFrom:  michelle clem