From: Manicures That Last <sa...@manicuresthatlast.com>
To: nailtech@googlegroups.com
Sent: Thu, September 23, 2010 10:19:54 AM
Subject: Re: NailTech:: Which lamp?

Marsha,

Elaine is back and wading through her emails!

"I have no idea where or how my competitors bulbs are made.  So I can't answer
that.  What I can say, is the quality of my bulbs is perfect for my formulation
of products.  Is it perfect for everyone else's product?  I don't know.  I'm
not
privy to their inside information on formulation."

While our bulbs may not say Phillips on them, they work correctly for what we
need them to do, cure gels. Just because they do not have a name on them does
not mean they are no good or will not work. It has been discovered the really
cheap $4.95 bulbs do not work and my assumption is they are of the wrong UV
wavelength, not emitting the correct UV's to cure properly. (Diana - I would
have sent those bulbs right back to the company)

I will also add that personally I have learned there are places and things to
scrimp and save money on. There are other things that we just have to bite the
bullet and open our wallets. In this case the bulbs are important to the
finished product we are sending out into the streets to advertise our work.
Cheap bulbs=bad cure=lousy advertisement This is not a place we should be
scrimping on.

Lorraine, web girl
ManicuresThatLast.com