From: Diana Bonn <bonn.di...@att.net>
To: nailtech@googlegroups.com
Sent: Thu, October 14, 2010 7:44:56 PM
Subject: NailTech:: 12.95---7.99---4.99 bulbs

Well, who am I to doubt the great ones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks to Rhonda and
Kim, and maybe others that I have forgotten, I FINALLY have the bulb issues
solved!!!!!!

I have had the Phillips 12.95 bulbs, which work FANTASTIC.

Then bought the 4.99 bulbs from a nail supplier which SUCKED.

And then bought the 7.99 bulbs from Atlanta Bulbs,which you all told me to do,
and they are FANTASTIC!!!!!!! I cannot tell the diff. between Phillips and
these. Bought 8 of them, and shipping was $10 something.  Worth every penny!!!

Doing the happy dance!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you all and Rhonda and
Kim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! diana from indiana

-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups