From: Lynnette Madden <salo...@gmail.com>
To: nailtech@googlegroups.com
Sent: Wed, October 27, 2010 8:30:40 PM
Subject: Re: NailTech:: oil free lotions for mani - pedi services?

I was looking at the Dermalogica stuff. Is it the oil control lotion? I know
they have newer stuff, but I do not use any of those products anymore. I only
use black soap and either pure shea butter or pure coconut oil as my
moisturizer.
Dermalogica does have an oil free massage.
Most of Dermalogica's products have some type of oil.
Let me know what one it is please Marsha.
Buenos dias!
Lynnette Diaz-Madden
www.facebook.com/nailtech
www.salon29.net