From: Diana Bonn <bonn.di...@att.net>
To: nailtech@googlegroups.com
Sent: Fri, November 12, 2010 10:07:27 PM
Subject: NailTech:: 1099 update

"A key Senate Democrat announced Friday that he would introduce legislation to
repeal a provision in the recently-passed health care reform law that would
eliminate an overly-burdensome reporting requirement for small businesses that
might have left many drowning in paperwork.
Senate Finance Committee Chairman
<http://www.foxnews.com/topics/politics/max-baucus.htm#r_src=ramp>Max Baucus,
D-Mont., released a statement saying, "I have heard small businesses loud and
clear and I am responding to their concerns."

Johanns on Friday released a statement saying, "Our first order of business
next
week ought to be fulfilling the promise to support our job creators by
repealing
the ludicrous 1099 tax paperwork mandate. I'm pleased the President and members
of Congress who opposed my repeal legislation earlier this year now realize the
importance of getting rid of this job killing provision."
http://politics.blogs.foxnews.com/2010/11/12/key-democrat-moves-repeal-part-health-care-bill

Getting closer!!!!!!!!!!! diana from indiana

-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups