From: Debbie Doerrlamm <sa...@beautytech.com>
To: Nailtech-googlegroups.com <Nailtech@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Mon, December 27, 2010 9:58:06 AM
Subject: NailTech:: click THIS.. win STUFF

BeautyTech.com - the industry's most popular web site for professional
networking, is pleased to announce a brand new feature: click THIS.. win STUFF.

Regards,
Debbie  ^v^  ^o^  //\o/\\ ^o^  ^v^  Webmaster - System Admin

deb...@beautytech.com
(AIM - NailGdsss, GTalk wkdwich p-631-981-1273)
Ronkonkoma, NY & Rocky Mount, VA
ONLINE STORE http://www.beautytech.com/shoppe.

Who Doesn't Like Free Stuff?

Register to win exciting STUFF every 2 weeks at

http://www.beautytech.com/contest .

Here is your big chance to win exciting prizes, new products, maybe even that
one item you have been drooling over for some time!

"We wanted to provide our loyal visitors a great way to show our appreciation
for their continue support.", said Debbie Doerrlamm
(http://www.beautytech.com/)
webmaster of BeautyTech.com for over 16 years.  "As a technician myself, I know
how much we all love new toys and bling!  We could shop 'til our piggy banks
were empty, but getting free stuff in the mail is a MUCH better idea! We love
giving away free stuff, probably just as much as you like getting free stuff -
even if it is someone else's STUFF we are giving away!"

Every 2 weeks, a new STUFF prize offer will be posted to the web site.
BeautyTech.com visitors may enter once during each 2 week STUFF offering. Check
the calendar on the STUFF page to see what new STUFF will be offered for the
contest in the upcoming weeks. If you use Google Calendars, one click will add
the future offer to your calendar so you will not forget to enter!

It isn't always about winning..

Entering a contest and winning is always cool! It's also about fun even if your
odds at times seem slim. Whether the prize is big or small, it's exciting to
wait and see if you won!  Seeing your name listed on a web site as THE WINNER
can brighten up your day, week or even year!

The beauty of winning something free is that you are getting an item that maybe
you didn't think you needed or would love - only to find out you absolutely
love
it!  A new acrylic sample, brush set or e-file bit can quickly become a hit for
you and your clients. It may not be a million dollars or a new car but it
doesn't matter, you won!  The possibility, that potential for something amazing
to be just around the corner is one of the best parts of entering contests.

Upcoming click THIS.. win STUFF schedule

Master Tech Tool Kit
Courtesy of www.ManicuresThatLast.com
When: Jan 1 - 14 2011
Business Card Holder + Kewl Tool Kit
Courtesy of www.beautytech.com
When: Jan 15 - 28 2011
Fun In The Sun Pro Kit
Courtesy of www.instantnailart.com
When: Jan 29 - Feb 11, 2011
Ultracare Disinfectant
Courtesy of Ultronics USA  www.ultronicsusa.com
When: Feb 12 - 25 2011

Register NOW to win exciting STUFF every 2 weeks at

http://www.beautytech.com/contest .

(Certain conditions apply, please see the web site for rules)