LAG - Micro BFD (RFC7130) provides per constituent livability. MLAG is much
more complicated (there’s a proposal in IETF but not progressing), so LACP is
pretty much the only option.
ECMP could use old/good single hop BFD per pair.
Practically - if you introduce enough flows with one of the hash keys
monotonically changing, eventually you’d exercise every path available;
on itself would not help for end2end testing, usually integrated with a form of
s/net flow to provide “proof of transit.
Inband telemetry (chose your poison) does provide basic device ID it has
traversed as well as in some cases POT.
Finally - there are public Microsoft presentations how we use IPinIP encap to
traverse a particular path on wide radix ECMP fabrics.

Cheers,
Jeff