On 11/30/2010 6:33 AM, Jeff Young wrote:

This whole mess concerns me about the future of the internet. If the traffic can't get to the clients by routing around a depeering..is the internet really working as designed? I don't think so. Peering has become the gateway to the ultimate in network control...while it's the provider's prerogative who access their network..peering has become a club for access and has become the instrument of removing the basic design wins of the internet.