>I have a question about the Nant Addin, I have installed it but none of

>my .build files show up in the Nant Scripts window.  I have build files
as
>part of my projects.  The add-in is set to start when vs.net starts.
Is
>there any other configuration necessary?

  I didn't manage to get it to work either. It just shows up an empty
window, and occasionally crashes. It's almost as if the shim control
isn't able to create the control using ActiveX/COM or something like
that. It's a shame because it looks like a very nice add-in.

Cheers,
Stef
--
Stefan Boberg, R&D Manager - Team17 Software Ltd.