BUG: Visual-Cpp tasks fail when path for response file contains a space.

The code currently looks something like this:

  public override string ProgramArguments {
    get {
      if (Verbose) {
        return "@" + _responseFileName;
      } else {
        return "/nologo @" + _responseFileName;
      }
    }
  }

To fix the bug it should be:

  public override string ProgramArguments {
    get {
      if (Verbose) {
        return "@\"" + _responseFileName + "\"";
      } else {
        return "/nologo @\"" + _responseFileName + "\"";
      }
    }
  }

This bug is in ClTask.cs, LibTask.cs, and LinkTask.cs.

For some of you, it may appear that the build works just fine even when the
temporary response file contains spaces in its path.  This can happen if the
path passed to CL is converted to the old DOS 8.3 short-form, which removes
any spaces automatically.  In fact, this was exactly what was happening to me;
I've only notice the problem when I disabled support for 8.3 filename creation
on my NTFS volume.

I verified that the bug still exists in the latest nightly build; it would be
great if someone could add these small changes into CVS.

Thanks!
James.