Message generated for change (Comment added) made by drieseng
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=402868&aid=947214&group_id=31650

Category: Tasks
Group: 0.85

Initial Comment:
VS.NET allows you to define a solution configuration
that does not correspond to child project
configurations with the same name.  For example, you
can define a solution configuration named 'Official'
that uses the 'Release' project configurations for all
of the member projects.

Nant assumes that each child project has a
configuration with the same name as the solution
configuration being built.  The configuration I
described breaks this assumption.

I'm attaching a solution file that illustrates the
issue.  I created a new solution and added two child
projects, named 'Aaron' and 'Gert'.  I added a new
configuration to the solution called 'Official' without
corresponding project configurations.  I then
deselected the 'Gert' project from the Official
configuration, so that Official will only build 'Aaron'.