Message generated for change (Comment added) made by henryl
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=402868&aid=1173529&group_id=31650

Category: Core
Group: 0.85

Initial Comment:

I have a solution with several C++ projects.  One builds
a .lib that gets used by the other.  The library project
has a setting in Linker->Dependencies->Additional
Dependencies of a system library (NetAPI32.lib).

The other project (that builds an .exe) does not include
NetAPI32.lib in it's Additional Dependancies section.
Under VS.Net this does not appear to be a problem.
Apparently, VS.Net will look at the Additional
Dependancies of any "library" projects and include them
when linking the "exe" project.

Nant doesn't appear to do this.  The work around is to
include the needed libraries in the Additional
Dependancies section of the exe project.  Unfortunantly,
this is turning out to be rather a pain to maintain.  So
this bug is to have Nant mimick the behavior of VS.Net
to include the implied additional dependancies whe
linking the main executable.

Comment By: Henry (henryl)