Hi all,

I'm trying to run the <nunit2> task with Mono on Linux, but I
always get the following error message:

** (/usr/local/share/NAnt/bin/NAnt.exe:6202): WARNING **:
  Could not find assembly nunit.framework, references
  from /home/genius/projects/gekkota/build/gekkota-0.4-
    debug/lib/Gekkota.Tests.dll (assemblyref_index=2)
      Major/Minor: 2,2
      Build:       0,0
      Token:       96d09a1eb7f44a77
System error: No such file or directory

I've also tried to copy the nunit.*.dll assemblies into
/usr/lib/mono/2.0, but no way...

Am I missing something?

Thanks,
j3d.