https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=402868&aid=1547197&group_id=31650

not just the latest update.
Category: Tasks
Group: 0.85

Initial Comment:
Nant-0.85-rc4

there are 2 versions of a 3rd party web control
library on my machine

"new" version is installed on the machine and the
controls are registered with VS.NET 2003

"old" version is in same directory as .csproj file
and .csproj file references this version in the
HintPath

when I compile with vs.net 2003, the dll produced by
the project references the "old" version of the
control library dll as I expect

when I compile with Nant-0.85-rc4, the dll produced by
the project references the "new" version of the
control library dll which was not what I expected.

When I look at the code for
Nant.VSNet.ManagedAssemblyReference.ResolveAssemblyRefe
rence, it uses HintPath last instead of first. In
VS.NET 2003, HintPath seems to work like an override.
Culprit?

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=402868&aid=1547197&group_id=31650