From: "Ramprakash Gopinathan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gert Driesen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "'Martin Aliger'"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <nant-developers@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Monday, October 16, 2006 10:53 PM
Subject: Re: [nant-dev] aspnet_compiler task

Gert,
I currently have one task i wrote for .NET 2.0, this is to get propery value
from msbuild project file.  We have a 2 generic targets called "fxcop" and
"CodeCoverage"  in master build script that has the need to examine project
properties.
for instance the fxcop target loops through all project files in source
directory to get assembly name and uses it to run fxcop.
Do you want me to send the source files with tests to you? I can add the
aspnet_compiler tasks to this list as well

Let me know...

Thanks,
<Ram/>

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED];
[EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]: RE:
[nant-dev] aspnet_compiler taskDate: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 19:08:58 +0200

Hi Martin, Ram,

Nothing prevents us from having a separate NAnt.Contrib assembly for 2.0
specific extensions (tasks, functions, filters, …).

We could also conditionally build these extension when NantContrib is built
targeting .NET 2.0, but then the official binary distribution would not
contain these extensions.

Gert

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Ramprakash GopinathanSent: maandag 16 oktober 2006 18:44To: Martin Aliger;
[EMAIL PROTECTED]: Re: [nant-dev] aspnet_compiler
task

Hi Martin, I din't realize that contrib tasks need to be compatible under
1.0, I guess I'll add it to my custom tasks list for 2.0. I suggested it
because its going to be a common task that everyone who is trying to
automate asp.net builds is going to want it. May be we need a nant20 contrib
site we can post all tasks 2.0 specific stuffThanks for clarifying it <Ram/>