Message generated for change (Comment added) made by drieseng
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=402868&aid=1591991&group_id=31650

not just the latest update.
Category: Core
Group: 0.85
Initial Comment:
The NAnt, withc is started from a CCNET service,
reports the following error:
---------
External Program Failed: C:\Documents and
Settings\build\Local
Settings\Temp\tmp2231.tmp\resgen.exe (return code was
-1163019603)

error: Invalid ResX input.
error: Specific exception: TargetInvocationException
Message: Invalid ResX input. --->
TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by
the target of an invocation. --->
InvalidOperationException: Failed to load ImageList.
2 error(s).
---------

I believe that resgen.exe fails because it does not
have the ‘Resgen.exe.manifest’ file in the TEMP
directory where is running. This file contains:

<assembly xmlns="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:asm.v1"
manifestVersion="1.0">
<dependency>
   <dependentAssembly>
     <assemblyIdentity
       type="win32"
       name="Microsoft.Windows.Common-Controls"
       version="6.0.0.0"
       processorArchitecture="*"
       publicKeyToken="6595b64144ccf1df"
       language="*"
     />
   </dependentAssembly>
</dependency>
</assembly>

In the previous version of nant [85-rc3] I solved the
problem by puting this Resgen.exe.manifest file to the
following directory:
‘\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\SDK\v1.1\Bin’

Anyone has a clue if I am right and/or has an
solution/explination for this error ?