Hello Ryan,

I can find System.Data.dll under /usr/lib/mono/2.0. I don't really remember how
it is installed, my best guess is by using "aptitude install mono-mcs".

Should I download and install from Mono website instead? Any particular version
I should be using?

(Btw, at work, we used CentOS 5 64-bit and there are also some problems with
lib path (lib64 vs lib) running NAnt as well... but that's another discussion.)

Regards,
Charles

ubu...@ubuntu-laptop:~/work/nant$ ls /usr/lib/mono
1.0  2.0  gac  gtk-sharp-2.0  mono-addins

ubu...@ubuntu-laptop:~/work/nant$ ls /usr/lib/mono/1.0/
CustomMarshalers.dll              System.dll
I18N.dll                          System.Drawing.dll
I18N.West.dll                     System.EnterpriseServices.dll
mcs.exe                           System.Management.dll
mcs.exe.config                    System.Security.dll
mscorlib.dll                      System.ServiceProcess.dll
System.Configuration.Install.dll  System.Xml.dll

ubu...@ubuntu-laptop:~/work/nant$ ls /usr/lib/mono/2.0/
CustomMarshalers.dll                       System.Data.DataSetExtensions.dll
gacutil.exe                                System.Data.dll
I18N.dll                                   System.Data.Linq.dll
I18N.West.dll                              System.dll
ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll                System.Drawing.dll
Mono.Cairo.dll                             System.EnterpriseServices.dll
Mono.CompilerServices.SymbolWriter.dll     System.Management.dll
Mono.Data.SqliteClient.dll                 System.Security.dll
Mono.Data.Sqlite.dll                       System.ServiceProcess.dll
Mono.Data.Tds.dll                          System.Transactions.dll
Mono.Http.dll                              System.Web.Abstractions.dll
Mono.Posix.dll                             System.Web.dll
Mono.Security.dll                          System.Web.DynamicData.dll
Mono.Web.dll                               System.Web.Extensions.Design.dll
mscorlib.dll                               System.Web.Extensions.dll
OpenSystem.C.dll                           System.Web.Routing.dll
System.ComponentModel.DataAnnotations.dll  System.Web.Services.dll
System.Configuration.dll                   System.Xml.dll
System.Configuration.Install.dll           System.Xml.Linq.dll
System.Core.dll