Last time I checked, DOxygen beat all other documentation generators
hands down. It had the documentation ready in 1/10 of the time the
other programs needed (for a code base larger than NAnt).  It does,
however, look distinctly "doxygenic", which may be a show-stopper for
some people. On the other hand, this output is fully skinable, it's
just html after all.