Message generated for change (Comment added) made by rmboggs
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=402868&aid=2981386&group_id=31650

not just the latest update.
Category: Tasks
Group: None

Initial Comment:
In the latest version of Nant v0.90. The script tasks generates this output log
and there is no way to clean it up at the moment.

  [script] Scanning assembly "5jfoth3r" for extensions.
  [script] Scanning assembly "pfvtcwjn" for extensions.
  [script] Scanning assembly "caaseujq" for extensions.

Can we clean this up for the next release? Maybe it should just show the
function being called or something similar.