Hi,

>In addition I had issues to get solution task with included projects and
without soultionfile property set running. Maybe I did something wrong.
>(I used only vb projects)
That should definitelly work. In fact, I would be less suprised if some
problems arise in sln handling, since we are using/testing bunch of csproj's
without solution itself.
Maybe that vbprojs need some tweaks.

>On question: Should it be possible to compile for another targetframework?
I think this should be handled.
It should be possible, but I found some problems with it. And since I do not
use it myself, I didnt test extensivelly. As Ryan wrote, BuildEngine
wrappers was introduced becouse of it as well as some dynamic loads, dynamic
listener etc.
Some testcases for crosscompiling would be great. I think, that hosting
Framework should be higher that the target, but perhaps opposite could work
as well. Msbuild4 would need clr4 though.
But generally, crosscompiling should be possible.

Martin