I'm using ccnet and Nant, not a unique situation.

How can I test the passed-in CCNetBuildModification string in Nant so I can do
the following pseudo-code

If "${CCNetBuildModification} == "ForceBuild"
    <property name="someTarget" value="someTarget1" />
Else
    <property name="someTarget" value="someTarget2" />

-chris

***This e-mail message is intended only for the above named recipient(s)
and may contain information that is sensitive or proprietary. If you have
received this message in error or are not the named recipient(s), please
immediately notify the sender, delete this e-mail message without making
a copy and do not disclose or relay this e-mail message to anyone.***