I have  a VS 2003 solution which has a VC++ Project in that. What all things
i need to run application using nant?
Particularly when i give options in <cl> and try to compile with
verbose"true". It doesn't show any error.
I tried to compile using command line but tht gives me errors in standard
header file. What all things i need to give to nant to build my VC ++
project.

Sent from the NAnt - Users forum at Nabble.com.