Hello,

I am trying to use the mail task to send a particular network share link into a RTF file so that users could click on this link to naviagte to the correct location. But the out always goes as a normal text file. This is what I am trying:

<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<project name="sample" default="default">
  <target name="default">
     <property name="netshare" value="\\hostname\sharename\foldername"/>
     <echo message="${netshare}" file=".\usedfolder.rtf"/>
     <mail mailhost="myhost"
              format="Html"
              from="[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
              to="[EMAIL PROTECTED]">
        <files>
                   <include name="*.\userfolder.rtf">
        </files>
  </target>
</project>

But this always mails the file as a normal text file (i.e. without any link highlighting). So users need to copy and paste the link in the browser or run window to navigate to the location. Could anybody help me with this?

Thanks and Regards,
Niranjan