From: "Rico Schaepe" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <nant-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Tuesday, August 01, 2006 8:53 AM
Subject: [NAnt-users] ndoc task doesn't create source documentation

Hi all,

I have put an ndoc task to my build file but I've missing all code
documentation. The class structure was build but that's all. When I run the
same from NDoc Gui itself and select the created program version from Visual
.Net it works well. I achieve the same (missing documentation) from NDoc Gui
if I select the app version which was created by nant ndoc task. Both
versions the created release version from Visual .Net and that from nant
build are different in size. Maybe that is the reason. My build task looks
as follows:

<target name="build" depends="init" description="build's carat application
for net 1.1">
    <property name="nant.settings.currentframework" value="net-1.1" />
                        <csc target="winexe"
output="${build.dir}/${filename}" debug="${debug}"
doc="${base.dir}/Carat.xml">
                                   <sources>
                                               <include
name="${src.dir}/**/*.cs"/>