Thank you very much for your answer Andy,

No, it's not a typo. I installed NAnt-contrib some time after I installed NAnt, thats the reason why the versions are different.

I'll try to use the same versions and see what happens. I wouldn't have imagined there was some relation between nant-contrib and the <license> task, which I thought was part of NAnt, but sounds very logical to use the same versions.

I'll let you know

Regards,
Juan Carlos