Camus, Olivier wrote:
> Now, I have to deploy it on Windows Local Network in order to make it
> usable by all teams members.
> When we reference Nant.exe from network, it failled (cf end of email):
>
> Either we cannot launch Nant from local network ?
> Nor I have to setup a configuration to allow Nant to be performed from
> local network?
>
> Notice that on local disk, it works fine:
I'm far from a .Net security expert, but I know that tricky issues often
crop up with remote execution.  But in this case, it seems to me that:
> /.../
> /Unhandled Exception: System.Security.SecurityException: Request for
> ConfigurationPermission failed while attempting to access
> configuration section 'nant'. To allow all callers to access the data
> for this section, set section attribute 'requirePermission' equal
> 'false' in the configuration file where this section is declared. --->/
is telling you exactly what to do.  I don't know whether it would be
safe for NAnt to ship with that set, but you shouldn't be bothered by
having to change it yourself.

Gary