Hi There,
  I am new to NANT and need your guidance!

  I am confused between zip files of NANT and NANTContrib. Which one should I
use for my build process. I read that NANTContrib contains those tasks which
are not available with NANT. Now if I place NANTContrib, what about those tasks
which are there in NANT?

  What do I need to do to get the both the tasks?

  Thanks in adv!
  Rajiv Kr. Srivastava