-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of DinkaYa
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2007 9:37 AM
To: nant-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [NAnt-users] Set the version in AssemblyInfo

I would to set the AssemblyVersion in AssemblyInfo, the problem is that
using
asminfo I'm having trouble generating the Guid for the assembly in case
that
it will be exposed to COM, does anybody have any ideas how it is
possible to
generate the Guid or a different way to set the AssemblyVersion?