Haven't checked this, but logically if <items> is a fileset, then you
should be able to use:

<foreach item=”File” property=”filename”>
  <in>
    <items refid=”svnchg”/>
  </in>
  <do>
    <echo message=”${filename}”/>
  </do>
</foreach>

HTH,

Bill

From "Mark Modrall" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>@lists.sourceforge.net
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
04/06/2007 13:44

<nant-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
cc

Subject
[NAnt-users] any way to use a pre-defined <fileset> in <foreach>?

Hi…

            I was just trying to use a pre-defined fileset in foreach but
haven’t been able to come up with the right incantation.  I tried
<fileset id=”foo”>
   <include…/>
   <include…/>
</fileset>

<foreach item=”File” property=”filename”>
  <in>
  </in>
  <do>
    <echo message=”${filename}”/>
  </do>
</foreach>

But nant complains that I can’t have a fileset in a fileset (I’m taking it
that <items> is equivalent to <fileset> since the doc link takes you to
the same place).

            Any way to make this work?

Thanks
mark

This e-mail message, and any attachments, is intended only for the use of
the individual or entity identified in the alias address of this message
and may contain information that is confidential, privileged and subject
to legal restrictions and penalties regarding its unauthorized disclosure
and use. Any unauthorized review, copying, disclosure, use or distribution
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail message in error,
please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this
message, and any attachments, from your system. Thank you.

IMPORTANT
The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments is intended for
the addressee only
and may contain legally privileged or confidential information. If you are not
the intended
recipient you must not use, disclose, copy, distribute, alter, or take any
action in reliance
on the information and Avon Insurance plc will not accept liability for any
loss or damage howsoever
arising, directly or indirectly in reliance on it and gives no warranty or
representation as to its
accuracy or reliability. If you are not the addressee, please notify us
immediately on 01789 202121*
and delete the material from your computer and destroy any copies.

Avon Insurance plc reserves the right to monitor and record incoming and
outgoing email messages for
the purposes of investigating or detecting unauthorised use of its system and
ensuring its effective operation.
Avon Insurance plc will not accept liability for any loss or damage as a result
of any virus being passed on.

Avon Insurance plc (No. 209606).
Registered in England. Registered Office: Arden Street, Stratford upon Avon,
Warwickshire CV37 6WA.
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority.
A member of the NFU Mutual group of companies and the Association of British
Insurers.

*For security and training purposes, telephone calls may be recorded and
monitored.