Can someone please point me to an example how Nant can start a test suite using
CxxTest or CppUnit? I just want to know how Nant gets its feedback from those
systems. ...or any testing suite really.

-chris

***This e-mail message is intended only for the above named recipient(s)
and may contain information that is sensitive or proprietary. If you have
received this message in error or are not the named recipient(s), please
immediately notify the sender, delete this e-mail message without making
a copy and do not disclose or relay this e-mail message to anyone.***