If you already have a solution and you can build with Visual Studio it is
pretty easy. Just do something like:

<msbuild project="${ProjectDir}/Product/${project::get-name()}.sln"
verbose="true">
      <property name="Configuration" value="Release" />
      <arg line="/noconsolelogger" />
      <arg
line="/logger:nant/ThoughtWorks.CruiseControl.MSBuild.dll;msbuild-results.xml"
/>
    </msbuild>

Actually, I am using the msbuild task. Nant will use the correct version of
msbuild based on the netframework setting you use. And, msbuild will support
the targeting automatically. So, if you are targeting .Net 3.5 with a Visual
Studio 2010 project then you will get the right binaries. When I have moved
from Visual Studio 2008 projects to 2010 all I have had to do is change:

If you don't have a solution just create one with Visual Studio, add in all the
projects with the correct dependency. It should be pretty easy.

This:

<property name="nant.settings.currentframework" value="net-3.5" />

To this:

<property name="nant.settings.currentframework" value="net-4.0" />

BOb